Welcome to Hebei Zeheng Paper-Plastic packaging Co.,Ltd

Service Hotline0310-7616600

NEWS
Contact Us
Hebei Zeheng Paper-Plastic packaging Co.,Ltd
Mobile:13811172383
Tel:0310-7668188 0310-7616600
Fax:0310-7668188
Email:zehengbaozhuang@163.com
Addr:Handan City, Hebei Province, Jize Economic Development Zone, North Street, Jinji Street East
Trade news
Future pulp molded environmental protection market
Source:Hebei Zeheng Paper-Plastic packaging Co.,Ltd Time:2019-7-13 Click:3111

The tableware products and industrial packaging products produced by the pulp molding technology are the real environmental protection products, which are made of natural plant fiber or waste paper as raw materials, and the production process and use process are free from pollution. Molded pulp products have a positive role in the aspects of instead of disposable plastic tableware, also widely used in industrial products is the packaging of electronic products, the mainstream of molded pulp products are gradually entering the commercial activities, it is the best substitute of foam products, molded pulp products industry is booming.

According to incomplete statistics, the domestic market demand of about 50 billion green food packaging products, including: mealware years total demand of about 20 billion pieces, all kinds of instant noodles bowl factory needs a total of more than 20 billion pieces, used in supermarkets and vegetable food trays and various beverage cups in total demand of about 10 billion.

Domestic large and medium-sized cities (such as Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Zhengzhou, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hongkong, Wuhan, Chengdu, etc.) need about 20 billion environmentally friendly pulp snack boxes, bowls. In addition, from now to the Pulp environmental protection bowl of instant noodles to replace all foam plastic drinking appliance, 20 billion years, including: the "master" in the production plant of environmental pulp bucket bowl of more than 1 billion 500 million, "enterprise" in the production plant of environmental paper pulp barrels bowl of more than 1 billion 200 million. Other medium-sized convenience food factory (such as Japan, Nissin Guizhou "superstar", Guangxi, Sichuan, Mianyang "Five", "Long Feng Guangyou" Shandong "and" AFP "," Shanghai agricultural Xin "and Shenyang", "Wuxi Burundi" extract ") according to the existing production capacity of 9 billion years total environmental protection paper pulp packaging bowl, there are 380 small convenience food factory, about 8 billion years for environmental protection paper pulp packaging bowl.

Environmental protection tableware tableware is not only in our country has broad market prospects, as early as the early 90s has been developed as the western developed countries, "white pollution" of the main means. At present, the United States has announced 8500 restaurants to stop using PSP material box, annual consumption of about 10 billion; 67 million 390 thousand people have lunch every day to buy all kinds of trays, annual dosage of about 50 billion. The American fast food industry and supermarket vegetable tray total annual dosage up to 100 billion, while the domestic production capacity is only 20%, the remaining 80% are imported from other countries. Five states have issued the governor announcement, phasing out, prohibit the use of plastic food packaging tableware in 2010, replaced by natural environmental protection "pulp" raw materials for the production of food packaging, supermarket trays and dining utensils. This replacement process can directly create environmentally friendly food packaging product market sales of about $25 billion.

The Japanese fast food industry and supermarket vegetable tray annual dosage up to 60 billion, while the domestic production capacity is only 40%, the remaining 60% to be imported. South Korea, Taiwan and the western developed countries are the annual consumption of more than tens of billions, the ideal is the future of Southeast Asia exports in the international market. The EU has passed a bill in June 2006 2010 to withdraw from the market of plastic food packaging food packaging food, with natural non-toxic and harmless "pulp" green food packaging product substitution, the substitution process can directly create green food packaging products market sales of about 30 billion euros. Japan, South Korea and other Asian and Asian markets are gradually replaced, by 2010 this alternative process can directly create environmentally friendly food packaging products market sales of about $18 billion.

亚洲成在人线在线播放,免费人成网视频在线观看,亚洲成AV人片在线观看天堂,成 人 黄 色 网 站 在线观看视频